Thursday, May 6, 2010

Emperor Of Aversion

So I wrote these lyrics some time earlier this year when I was going through a tough time of confusion. I looked at myself and I didn't know who I was, who I was turning into, what I wanted, and what was going to happen to me and my life.


Emperor Of Aversion

Resentment fills the air that I breathe, destroying my inner faith, my inner confidence
Crushed to pieces, should I climb back up or ease my rest by diving down to where I belong
Diving down into the bitter pits of disregard and revulsion, diving blind into the dark
Though im sightless, if there was light id see none, this world will forever remain dark to my eyes

This wilderness is what I call my paradise, my heaven
As it imitates my inner soul, a one that is deceased

I am an existing entity but beneath is whats questioned
Are my insides just rotting roots waiting to be dismembered?
I shall look at the shining mirror, and only find whats behind me
My emptiness, lifelessness, non existence

Ill look at the mirror and find the numb landscape of whats behind
Neither body nor soul reflecting back to my undying eyes
I am the black hole which has sucked the life and light out of my own self
I am the never-ending gap from good to evil

No comments:

Post a Comment